At Scott Marsh Financial, we believe that nearly any type of business can be converted into an extremely efficient capital asset for its owner. To maximize the value of this capital asset, small business owners must base their strategic decisions on the finest information available. Any business information gathering efforts would be remiss without a healthy amount of effective competitor intelligence. By monitoring competitor activities, carefully benchmarking against successful competitors, and learning from successes and failures of other businesses in the industry, small business owners can provide their business with critical strategic and competitive advantages, avoid surprises, outmaneuver competitors, and become more profitable and valuable. The answers to the Million Dollar Questions below are just some of the Million Dollar Competitive Intelligence Solutions Scott Marsh Financial can provide for your business.
- Who are the most successful industry competitors and what makes these industry players so successful?
- What are the differentiators of the most successful players in the industry?
- What are my immediate competitors doing well?
- What are my immediate competitors doing poorly?
- What threats do my competitors pose to my business?
- Am I gaining market share from my competitors or losing it to them?
- Where can I find the finest information about my competitors on an ongoing basis?